Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rizyrz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 05:25 AM
    A job for fifteen(Indonesian)
    Hey, hm.. I'm rizy and I was 15 years old. I need some freelance job but I live in indonesia. I need it for live my life ahead, I have no daddy and not school. Somebody please help me!!

Check out some similar questions!

Fifteen your old need help on how to get this job [ 4 Answers ]

I live in vegas , so yesterday I went to the swap meet to look for a job the first few people I asked quickly turned me down, so the last guy I asked looked a little interested he took my name down and my number and asked if I was spoke english and spanish I said yeah he said he was going to call...

Indonesian movie filmed in 1982 [ 1 Answers ]

I traveled through Indonesia in the spring of 1982 during which time I and other travelers were asked to stand in as Dutch soldiers celebrating New Year's Eve. We were blown up by Indonesian freedom fighters. Does anyone have any ideas as to what movie this might have been?

Sears Horizontal Fifteen [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Sears Horizontal Fifteen heater in my home and I have been told that I have a cracked heating element. I can not find the parts book to reference the parts? Where might I go to get this information. Where might I find the parts? The heater is at least 20 years old. Rick

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.