Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quotingangels27 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 01:52 AM
    Can't remember the title of an old black and white thirties/possibly twenties movie
    I watched this great movie on YouTube, but I think due to copyright issues they abbreviated the title and therefore I can't remember what it was and I can't find it to watch it again. Now it's bugging me. I want to know the name of this movie where this big hearted I think Italian or perhaps hungarian, well some European landlord is attempting to save money. So, when two of his tenants owe him back rent he recommends they move into the same attic room. One will use the bed at night/the other during the day. They keep pulling pranks on each other to get even until eventually they fall in love. What please is the name of this hilarious romantic movie?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 14, 2012, 08:47 AM
    Living on Love (1937) remade from Rafter Romance (1933)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A classic black and white movie possibly made sometime in 40s [ 3 Answers ]

I had help from Quinn F yesterday in this website. I was so chuffed. That's why I am taking my chance again. This is a kind of a light spy/double agent black and white movie made in 40s most likely in US that I saw as a kid years ago on TV. I do not remember the name of the actors or...

I remember this old black and white movie but can't remember its title [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this old black and white movie as a child (over 40 years ago). Every time the father would get angry, he kicks out the families TV set.. His family would all cry and his wife would make him sleep on the sofa downstairs. I remember this happening several times in the movie.....

Trying to find a old black and white movie possibly 1950's [ 2 Answers ]

It was suppose an interracial marrige movie in which a white man marries a princess Who looks white. But come to find out later that she may be black. The movie began with her swimming at some beach. The movie had a scene in court near the end of movie. I think that the princess was...

Very old black and white movie title needed, possibly French. [ 3 Answers ]

I am seeking the title of an old black and white movie, possibly with a French title. There is a dreamlike scene in the movie where an older man with long beard (looks a lot like Freud) is walking down a very European looking street -- devoid of people, in a time that looks like WW I, and he...

View more questions Search