Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanessa_f Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 09:24 PM
    90's movie!
    Looking for the same 90's movie where daughter seduces her own father or stepfather... I don't remember... but in one scene he's drunk and on the couch and she tells him about a birthmark he has on his butt and it gets crazy from there... that's all I can remember but someone PLEASE HELP ME FIND IT... IM DESPERATE!
    Jennifer51907 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 10:32 PM
    Wow I don't know what movie this is, but I wish I did! LOl if you find out, let me know! Haha Do you know any of the actors in it?

Apr 12, 2012, 11:47 PM
    Well no I don't know any of the actors.. cause this movie had unknown actors it was crazy but I loved it and no one knows about it :p

Apr 13, 2012, 05:17 AM
    Lol I would love to know what it was... I'm going to try and do some online research hoping to find it out for you :)

Apr 13, 2012, 02:42 PM
    OK thanks :)

Apr 13, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Noooo prob ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 1 Answers ]

I think it's about an unpopular girl who is in love with one of the popular boys in high school. I remember she gets the help of a ghost/fairy god-boy who coaches her and transfers her into one of the popular girls in the high school so she can get the guy? I know in the end, she does get the...

1. Crime movie less than 15 years old; and 2. 90's negotiator/terrorist movie [ 3 Answers ]

1. I think this movie is at most 15 years old, and it’s a sort of crime movie. My key memory is that the killer in some way is the first person to photograph the dead victims (he’s a journalist or something). He enjoys taking pictures of the victims he just killed. 2. This one’s maybe a bit...

Looking For Movie Title of 90's Movie That Was Kind of Like Secret Garden [ 2 Answers ]

Im looking for the name of a movie and can't find it anywhere, its been driving me crazy for like the past three years. It's a chaldren's movie that I remember being similar to the Secret Garden. All I can remember is that a little girl is told not to enter a room, and she ended up finding...

Late 80's movie or early 90's teen romance movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember that there is an unpopular girl that goes to a medium's place and the medium woman turns a toad into a man. The girl and the guy have a love story.. I remember scenes where they are running in the fields, and climbing stairs into a windmill or something and then I think the guy later...

View more questions Search