Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosie_ash Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 03:27 PM
    Some times I hate my boyfriend so much I kind of want to hurt him
    My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years and although we do love each other sometimes I want to beat the **** out of him and leave with the kids. It's usually over something that other people don't get like asking for a cup of tea when I'm chilled out with a book after putting the kids to bed and his answer is always can't be arsed and I no this is petty but he lives with me I cook for him everyday clean up after him look after our children all day I even have to do things that a fully grown man should not need like get him up for work every morning and run him baths because just last weekend I was away overnight and got a phone call to say he flooded my bathroom. Is it too much to ask for something as little as a cup of ****ing tea. I really hate him when he's like this it is becoming,less and less often but I think that just makes it worse if he could do it last week why not now? See I would leave but when he's not an *** we are the couple all our friends envy.
    paisley64 Posts: 2, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Can you talk to him about it? Just let him know what you expect so he can work on it. If you don't let him know it will just snowball.
    Balarasara Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Apr 13, 2012, 02:33 PM
    I think you should control your temper,and if you and your boy friend have problems with each other I think it might be best for you to split up,exspecialy if you have kids,kids need a wholesome world when growing up and they should always find that in you,so if your guy is preventing you from giving them that then you should break up.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2012, 02:59 PM
    Your enabling his bad behaviour, your treating him like a child and he's behaving like one in return, how about he gets himself up and runs his own bath!

If on the whole your happy and its just the odd time he wreaks your head, tell him when things are going good, for now just quietly stop doing the little things he takes for granted, if its your part of the house jobs to cook dinner still do that ( its my job too, plus the laundry, husband does it sometimes, mostly me, he has his own jobs in the house,that I rarely do!)

For women sometimes the little things our guys do for us mean a lot, getting you a cup of tea and a biscuit without being asked could be repaid ten fold by you ( cause your feeling the love! Right? ) so talk to him, tell him straight.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 13, 2012, 10:00 PM
    When things are good explain to him what makes you upset, or disappointed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my ex-boyfriend really hate me? [ 5 Answers ]

Before I get to my question here's some history about my ex-boyfriend and I. I dated my ex-boyfriend for a year the we didn't start on a good note with his mom... I had to spend the night over at another guy's house 2 weeks after he asked me out now before you get the wrong idea that I cheated on...

I think my boyfriend and I hate each other [ 16 Answers ]

I don't know what to do, my boyfriend and I are always fighting, but we won't break-up with one another. I want the relationship to work. He is a great guy in many ways, but I just can't get over the things that annoy about him and I end up starting fights about them all the time.

What does this phrase mean? " it is human nature to hate the man you have hurt" [ 1 Answers ]

This is a phrase I got asked to explain in english and it doesn't make sense to me...

Jealous of his good times.I hate feeling this way but my heart hurts [ 6 Answers ]

So he's returned to his home state after spending a 10 day vacation with me ~ all went well aside from a couple minor arguments/misunderstandings (we got through them well, actually). He's told me how much he'll miss me and how sorrowful he felt leaving me... But now he's been having such a great...

We've gone out 4 times. Would it hurt for another? [ 7 Answers ]

There's this guy who I've been in a relationship with 4 times! The 1st time we went out I dumped him then the 2nd time he dumped me and the 3rd time I dumped him and the last time he dumped me and I was extremely hurt because It was the longest we have ever lasted... Just last night I went to the...

View more questions Search