Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randys_wife Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 03:26 PM
    Totally lost
    OK been trying ot remember this movie I watch a couple of months ago. It was about a kid that sang with his father "rap" and his mother was a recovering alcoholic and drug addict. The kid goes into a singing competition when his mother relapses and after his father goes back to afganistan.
    Please help it is driving me batty lol
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 14, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Lifted

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm totally lost [ 1 Answers ]

I need help with inequalities, slopes, & linear lines. Please refresh my memory. I need serious help. End Of Grade Testing is coming soon.

Totally Confused And Lost [ 7 Answers ]

I Asked My Question In The Wrong Place Before So I Guess I Will Start Over. My Boyfriend Is A Great Guy. Fun, Caring , Loving And Extremely Romantic. But There Is The Not So Great Side, That Side Of Him We Call "jj" For Jack Daniels Junior. My Man Drinks A Fifth Of Jack Daniels Everyday When He...

I'm Totally Lost! [ 2 Answers ]

I have windows media player and I've been using it to burn cd's for about a year now. More recently it won't burn anything, in fact the computer doesn't even recognize the fact that a blank cd has been inserted. At first I thought is was the cd(maybe it was defective) so I've bought others twice...

Totally lost, help [ 8 Answers ]

I have been dating this girl now for about 2 years. To be honest, it has been the longest relationship I have ever had. And I could really see us being together for a long time. We have so much in common, and we got along great as friends at first. And we moved on to be in a relationship together. ...

View more questions Search