Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    south_love Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 01:28 PM
    Does it matter what day or moon I cast a spell for someone to think of me?
    I want to cast a spell but I have no patience to wait for a full moon? Will it still work if I cast it on anyothet day?
    Crackalacking Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 01:32 PM
    You cannot cast spells anytime apart from on a full moon or the spells simply will not work, although there are certain spells you can use any day or time in the week, I myself am an apprentice wizard and am just experimenting with new spells and I wondered exactly the same thing!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 12, 2012, 02:46 PM
    Since none of them really work you can do them anytime you want.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 14, 2012, 09:24 AM
    Well said Chuck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Man runs over Jepsy's daughter. Jepsy's cast spell man starts to loss lbs real fast [ 2 Answers ]

Man runs over Jepsy's daughter. Jepsy's cast spell man starts to loss weight really fast. The movie came out in the mid 80's and it's a one word title. Thanks

My neighbour moan all the time about my kids no matter what time of day if they play [ 2 Answers ]

When my kids play my neighbour moans when they are at the front of our house and at the back and even when they are in there own house they even tried to get the sociel services on to us its getting to the point that my kids don't play because he only comes around kicking off

View more questions Search