Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turtlerock Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2012, 10:45 AM
    Divorce questions in Iowa
    What factors does a judge consider when an alimony modification request is made? My ex got a $20,000 raise and I want to stop paying her. She moved to Tx. No child support involved

Check out some similar questions!

Ia divorce questions [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Iowa. I filed for divorce in August of this year. My wife has not responded to the court at all, she has not retained legal counsel and has not attended the court required "children in the middle class." Our scheduling conference to set the trial date is only a few days away. My attorney...

Collectible Pepsi Bottle for 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football [ 1 Answers ]

I need to try and find the value for a Still Sealed Commemorative 1977 University of Iowa vs Iowa State Football Pepsi Bottle. I need this for insurance issues. It seems the Post Office can't tell what F-R-A-G-I-L-E means. They managed to break one of the set even though they were wrapped in bubble...

Questions about divorce [ 5 Answers ]

I want a divorce my husband does not but I have tried to make it work. I have asked him to go to counsling and he says yes I have made appointments for him to only break them what do I do? I can't put up with the verbal and mental abuse any longer. I have two children and I just want them to be...

Divorce Questions [ 4 Answers ]

I need some desperate help because my two children ages 15, 13 are temporarily with their father because the Texas courts awarded him with the kids due to earning more money than mom because she is fully disabled but still able to fully take care of kids. Father verbally abuses them esp. 15 yr...

Divorce Questions [ 5 Answers ]

I am getting a divorce and I want to do it on my own. Is this smart we have 2 kids, a home, and his business. We agree on what we both want. Should I seek an attorney

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.