Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 12, 2012, 04:14 AM
    Do men like the attention?
    Why is it when men that don't call or text a woman first, wonder why you stop texting them.Men act ad if they miss a woman but never shows it.He will stare at you when he sees you as if he misses you but never calls you.Then when he see you he'll ask why your not calling him or say to you yo' call me even though he's not calling you?da
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 12, 2012, 05:33 AM
    Some men like to be pursued.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I seeking attention from men [ 7 Answers ]

You hear all about men having a mid life crisis, is it the same for us women. I was up until a couple of year ago in a long term stable relationship. Can't say I was floating on air but things were ticking along okay and I was content. I only wish I still felt the same way. Things changed for...

How to ward off married men, men I don't want? [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if there's something I'm doing wrong. I keep attracting these married men who or guys who I know don't care about me, but want to use me. And I'm not at all interested in any of them. I know I may be a kind, nice person but I'm no dummie either. And I tell these men I am celibate and...

Something new to my attention [ 2 Answers ]

Recently I have discovered a couple small spot like 'things' on my penis head. Im 100% sure its not an std as I've had the same sexual partner for about 3 years now and prior to that I had tests done at my health clinic and proved negative as did she. Any idea what these could be - I'm mainly...

View more questions Search