Couchmana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 09:34 PM
    Uraseal underground splice kit
    Do Uraseal splice kits meet nec codes for use underground
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

Apr 12, 2012, 02:34 AM
    Uraseal is UL Listed for direct burial, accepted by NEC

Shake N' Seal - Telecommunications Repair Kits - Cable Telecommunication Splice Protection Kits, Cable Telecommunications, Splice Protection Kits
    nmwirez Posts: 453, Reputation: 20

Apr 12, 2012, 08:07 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchmana View Post
    Do Uraseal splice kits meet nec codes for use underground
    If the product is UL listed and the manufacturer's specification installation requirements are met, then the usage of Uraseal will be compliant to the NEC. The kits do not meet code. The application does when properly done. Nm wirez
    Couchmana Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2012, 05:13 PM
    Thanks for the help!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locator wire and tap splice kit source [ 0 Answers ]

Hey guys. I'm look for green (drainage) copper clad steel locator wire and a tap splice kit. Nicopress® | The National Telephone Supply Co. | wire rope splice, apparently, makes the industry standard connector, but the minimums are too high. I may have a source for 500' PU of locator wire. ...

Connecting two wires from light kit pull chain switch 2 wire to light kit for fan [ 6 Answers ]

I would like advise on how to attach the two black wires on the light kit pull chain switch to the light kit on the ceiling fan. I see there are two unattached wires on the light kit, one is black and the other is white. Are these the correct wires to attach the pull chain to? If so, how do I...

Electrical Splice [ 2 Answers ]

What is the best technique to use when splicing romex wire that will wind up in a conduit?

View more questions Search