Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gja264 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 09:23 PM
    Rainwater T Fittings
    Is a T fitting on the down spout where rain drains form 2 opposing direction to the main drain pipe allowed per plumbing codes.

Check out some similar questions!

Pex Fittings (shark bite fittings?) [ 6 Answers ]

Tom, Great advice I have been reading your responses and amazed with your plumbing experience! My question is that I used a 1/2 pex/sharkbite fitting to come off the copper supplies for a new shower, how do you feel about pex/sharkbite fittings? Its been in for about 8 months now, no problems.

Why won't our rainwater tank fill up when it rains? [ 4 Answers ]

We have a new home in NSW and as per council requirements we have had installed a rainwater tank. Problem is it doesn't fill up when it rains. Go figure. We have checked the downpipes and they appear to be all clear. We have checked that the pipes leading into the tank are clear. We don't...

Rainwater harvesting systems [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All I am very interested in the rain water collection system which is an environment friendly design application. I am in my thesis year right now, and would like to know more about these systems. We will highly appreciate your feed back. Thanks in advance. James

Rainwater drainage [ 1 Answers ]

What should be the standard slope for a concrete block paved carpark of 15m based on rainwater drainage?

Rainwater coming up in floor vents [ 1 Answers ]

After periods of very heavy rain over several days, water comes up in the floor vents of my HVAC system in my sunken living room. We have to then syphon it out with a wet vac. We have a French drain system, but this does not always prevent the problem. What can we do to fix this problem in the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.