Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Higgo36 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 07:27 PM
    Spy movie, possibly foreign flick
    A experienced accomplished Military officer comes home from a war n gets secretly recruited to become a spy/assassin n goes to abandoned jail where he eats oatmeal everyday n becomes a professional killer n as a last test is given Acid in his oatmeal by surprise! What's the name of this movie, I think they were English actors.

Check out some similar questions!

Spy movie title needed.spy movie- double for someone else. [ 3 Answers ]

I can't seem to remember the name of a certain movie I watched years ago. It envloves a marine who I believe fakes his own death, and is then trained to become a stand in for someone else, who is evil. The man, is forced to eat some kind of soup for every meal. He is forced to memorize the...

Possibly a 20-year-old foreign drama/romance picture [ 0 Answers ]

A man is trying to hook up his wife with a woman and she simply is not interested. This woman then lends the wife a dress for some party and when the wife returns the dress, they end up smoking a joint and ultimately in bed together. I think the husband is a famous foreign actor and the movie is...

Hi I'm looking for a movie, possibly foreign thriller [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm looking for a movie, possibly foreign thriller. Its about a lounge singer who goes from town to town seducing older women. One town, he stops at a farm asking for directions. The farmer asks the singer to stay the night. Turns out the farmers wife left him and the farmer holds the singer...

Recent possibly foreign action or sci fi with cars driving on walls. [ 4 Answers ]

A few months up to a year and a half ago, I saw a trailer or clip from a movie with cars driving on the sides of buildings. Not speedracer, but defying gravity like that. The windows of the building are shattering as the car or cars are driving over them. It reminded me of the Matrix and had very...

Searching for dialogue-less Spy movie [ 1 Answers ]

Somewhere out there is this great black and white spy movie from the 1940s (?) era which is filled with incredible suspense, but there is absolutely no dialogue. Anybody know the title?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.