Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martin8453 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 05:55 PM
    A woman lost her memory, her boyfriend is trying to get her to fall in love with him
    A woman lost her meomory, her boyfriend/husband is trying to get her to fall in love with him all over again... (Not 50 first dates!)... its another movie title
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Possibly The Vow. If not, do you have any more details? When was it made?.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I have my boyfriend fall in love with me like he use to ? [ 3 Answers ]

Okayy , I am having a problem, me & my boyfriend has been dating for almost a year & he told me that he doesn't feel like he is in love with me anymore & I want to know is it me or is it him. I need help to figure out , how can I make the situation right again, because I know I can't make him fall...

Movie about a divorced woman and man who fall in love with each others ex's [ 0 Answers ]

I can only remember the name of the divorced woman, because when she fell in love with the other woman's ex, who worked as a radio host, he said:"Goodnight Molly". To her when they became involved. On the air. Also there was a bake sale or something like that, and her cake was not being...

Did I fall out of love with my boyfriend? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been going out for a little over 3 months now and I don't think I really love him anymore. He's my best friends brother and when ever I go over and I want to hang out with my best friend he gets mad and yells at her when I leave. I feel really bad because I was friends with...

Is it a sin for a Married woman to fall in Love [ 2 Answers ]

I am a married woman was married at the age of 19years to a Qualified Doctor we both had and have great mental compatibility<i was a girl who always lived in a fantasy World thought romance to b loved cared envirnoment all is life no doubt my husband taking good care of me but there was something...

Lost memory, 1940's love story [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this film about 30yrs ago, help please, It was black and white, very English accents, he had lost his memory and was being cared for by a woman who called him "Smithy". I think the happy ending is that she turns out to be his wife. My memory says that the film is possibly a 2nd world war...

View more questions Search