Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2012, 05:53 PM
    Are men shy when it comes to asking a girl out?
    Just trying to figure out why I don't get asked out.

>personal info deleted for security, and privacy<
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 05:59 PM
    Maybe it's not your looks, but rather your personality. Many boys can be intimidated by pretty women as well.
    marcusaurelius1 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 11:44 AM
    Of course we're shy! Well, at least 60/70% of us. Before guys ask a girl out they want to know if you'd be somewhat compatible, and by doing so they believe that they became friend zoned. When guys think they're friend zoned, they don't know how to get out of it and become shy towards expressing true feelings.
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2012, 05:25 PM
    So then I have to be the aggressor...

Jul 11, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE View Post
    So then I have to be the aggressor......
    No, that's not what I'm trying to say. I'm trying to say that if you are interested in a certain guy and he's interested in you but you believe he might be shy, try to hint towards the fact that you like him. If you are positive he likes you or you are "dying to know", then ask him out! It's a little cliché to say guys are the only ones to start the relationship.
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2012, 12:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by marcusaurelius1 View Post
    no, thats not what im trying to say. I'm trying to say that if you are interested in a certain guy and he's interested in you but you believe he might be shy, try to hint towards the fact that you like him. If you are positive he likes you or you are "dying to know", then ask him out!! It's a little cliche to say guys are the only ones to start the relationship.
    All of the guys I dated, I have been the one to ask out.

Jul 12, 2012, 02:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE View Post
    All of the guys I dated, I have been the one to ask out.
    If its necessary then do it more, there isn't anything wrong with that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I like a girl but I don't know if she likes me and I am to shy to ask [ 6 Answers ]

I like this girl and I am going to her school she lives not to far and she is my age and I am her friend and lots of people know that I like her what should I do ps my friends were talking to her (they are not trusting) and they said that she said I wasn't cute (I like her more about her...

Shy girl [ 3 Answers ]

My youngest daughter, 9 is extremely shy. She has been this way since she was little. She doesn't want to open up to anyone, she hides from our friends and family who try to give attention and gives the impression that she is not scared, but kind of snotty. Once she gets to know people she opens...

I'm too shy to ask out a girl I really like.what can I do to fix this? [ 6 Answers ]

I just met this girl last weekend at a party and ended up staying into the late hours watching a movie with her and some friends. Throughout the movie she sat closer to me and eventually fell asleep on my shoulder. I didn't make a move on here and felt like an idiot afterwards. A few days later she...

Shy girl [ 12 Answers ]

I'm 33 years old .I m dating a21 year girl for the last 3 months.my problem is that she is very shy. Though she has the urge to have sex but being very shy we couldn't go all the way yet.she holds my penice in her hand but doesn't look at it.when I suck her breast she turns her head .she is very...

Shy girl [ 5 Answers ]

I am so confused?:confused: I am addicted to a very shy girl named Layla.Her father is so complex man and does not allow her to go out freely. We had many eye contacts for about 5 seconds all times.Then she sees my room from their varenda but when she notice that I see her she disappears.In the...

View more questions Search