Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    feigi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 05:05 PM
    Help!! 21 and terrified!!
    I have been on alesse birth control for about 4 months now. I take my pills every single day and I have never missed a day. 6 days ago, me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex. Today, I am 3 days into my placebo pills and it is almost the end of the day and I haven't gotten a period yet. Every other month I have gotten my period on the 3rd placebo day like clockwork. Could I be pregnant?

Check out some similar questions!

Terrified of pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

I am terrified of getting pregnant. I begin to shake, I panic, my stomach turns, I just want to cry when I think about it. The whole idea of carrying the child, and childbirth is terrifiyng. I get mad at people who ask me and my husband when we are going to have a baby. I don't understand why a...

Terrified of the D word [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I'll admit it... I'm a complete chicken when it comes to me having to go to the dentist. The mere thought of going absolutely terrifies me and can send me into hysterics. Now I know that I need to go to the dentist, no ifs, ands or buts. What I need to know is whether you can be put to sleep...

Terrified.is it mold? [ 5 Answers ]

For the past several months, my sister has complained that her toilet seems to move just a little, almost imperceptibly. We've been meaning to check on it, but as everyone knows the economoy is horrible and we've been hit hard. Money is VERY VERY scarce in my house. I should mention I almost...

Terrified of a leash [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get my dog on a leash? He will not move when you put one on him, he is two years old & he has never had one on. Please help, tell me what I can do to ease his fear.

Completely terrified [ 5 Answers ]

How can I tell my parents, whom I have no bond whatsoever with, that I have been depressed for 5 years and in need of help withouth becoming physically sick, shaky, utterly terrified, dizzy, lightheaded, and scared? :(

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.