Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashleysage Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Can I get pregnant from my boyfriend on the hair of my vagina?
    I've been on the birthcontrol pill since Sunday, and I'm just not sure if this is possible. If it is, what is the fastest, safest, cheapest way to "get rid" of it?
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2012, 03:12 PM
    Talk to your doctor is the safest option, the birth control you were given may cover you straight away, birth control methods work in several ways.

Instead of jumping to possibly the wrong conclusion talk to your doctor and see what he/she says, then see what your options are.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 11, 2012, 05:03 PM
    Birth control often takes from 2 to 4 weeks to take effect, so normally you want to be on it for at least a month to consider it working. But remember it is not 100 percent, so anytime you have sex there is a chance of pregnancy.

If you mean "get rid of it" and the it means the baby if you are pregnant, You would need to see your doctor as to options you have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is the vagina so wet after 50 boyfriend does not like it [ 4 Answers ]

I am over 50 years old and I am so WET turned on by him that I am wet before we have sex. He said I am too wet and he does not like it. HOW TO PREVENT THE VAGINA FROM BEING SO WET.

Bumps in vagina hair [ 11 Answers ]

I have two bumps in my vagina hair. One on each side They are sore to touch. They have been there for two days. They also kind of burn when I use the rest room. If the urine does not touch them it does not burn. What are these bumps

View more questions Search