Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    russnsons Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 02:45 PM
    Sales receipt dispenser
    Where can I find a two hole sales receipt dispenser? We need the one with the two holes at the top that atomatically feeds in next receipt

Check out some similar questions!

Frigidaire Electrolux refrigerator water dispenser is suddenly dispenser hot water. [ 5 Answers ]

We have a Frigidaire Electrolux refrigerator that is suddenly dispensing hot water. The filter was changed around two months ago and there are no indications that the filter needs changed (the filter status light is still showing green). Anyone have any ideas? All help appreciated. ...

The impact of credit card sales, sales discounts, and sales returns on net sales [ 1 Answers ]

Total gross sales for the period include the following: Credit card sales (discount 3%) $ 9,400 Sales on account (2/15, n/60) $ 10,500 Sales returns related to sales on account were $500. All returns were made before payment. One-half of the remaining sales on...

Mold buildup around GErefrigerator ice dispenser and water dispenser [ 2 Answers ]

I can see black mildew or mold up inside the area around the water dispenser/ice dispenser on my GE refrigerator. Any suggestions about how to clean and prevent this mold? (I also have the problem with the water dispenser not working, but am working on that using several suggestions from this...

Receipt Dispenser [ 2 Answers ]

I work for a metal trading company. My boss has asked me to find information on a manual ticket dispenser. When someone sells metal to to this company, we write out a three layer receipt. Whatever you write on the top copy transfers to the other two. Old school forms. Well, anyway... The thing that...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.