Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johnnamarie12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 10:44 AM
    About a week and a half late
    I am about a week and a half late, I took a test after a few days late then again at one week late, they both came back negative. What should I do?
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2012, 11:30 AM
    Go to your doctor and ask for a blood test. That being said, it is common for women to experience an irregular period now and then. Stress in particular can delay your AF. It could just be late. Are you on any hormonal birth control?
    johnnamarie12 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2012, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alkalineangel View Post
    Go to your doctor and ask for a blood test. That being said, it is common for women to experience an irregular period now and then. Stress in particular can delay your AF. It could just be late. Are you on any hormonal birth control?
    No, I've been off the shot for about 3 or 4 years now.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 11, 2012, 11:46 AM
    OK I only asked because the first year off a hormonal BC (2 years with the shot at times) can be a little unpredictable. It is possible that it is just too early to test. I know women well into their second trimester who never tested positive on a test. But it is also possible to just be late. The doc will test the levels in your blood. Ask for a quantitative test. It is much more accurate than the HPT. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm age 24 only my period is one and half month late but I'm NOT had sex why its late [ 1 Answers ]

I'm age 24 only. My period is one and half month late but I'm NOT had sex why its late.PLEASE HELP ME

Hey I'm 16 and I think I may b pregnant but I need help I'm about a week and a half late [ 17 Answers ]

Hey I'm 16 and I think I may be pregnant but I need help I'm about a week and a half late and at night this past week I have threw p like 20 mints after I had ate and I have a oder and feel like I'm soakin wet my boyfriend has also cummed in me like 6 times this past month I'm scared and need help...

9 and a half week old puppy bleeding when pooing [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for some advise, I bought a westie off a breeder on Tuesday and when I got her home I noticed she was bleeding when she was pooping. I phoned the breeder back and she told me it is probably because the dog is unsettled and to give he a couple of days. I have done this and this...

Period is a week and a half late [ 3 Answers ]

I was on the birth control shot for 3 months. Then my doctor took me off. I started back having regular periods just they will come on at different times of the month, but still came on each month. This month thought my period hasn't came on at all it supposed to had came on on the 15th of October,...

View more questions Search