Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fungai Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 02:09 PM
    Lam confussed, could l be pregnant?
    Please help, my last period was on the 13th of November 2006 which makes it 14 weeks back. I did several pregnancy tests in December as well as in January but the results were negative. On the 8th of February this year l repeated the test as l still haven't had a period since November which is very unusual for me and this time it was positive with dark clear, obvious lines. My worry is that l repeated the test twice a few days later and l got faint lines, could l be pregnant? Please help am worried as l have been really looking forward to pregnancy.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 21, 2007, 02:27 PM
    It sounds as though you are pregnant. Most tests tend to show false negatives, but not false positives. Time to make a doctor's appointment and get it all checked out. Until that time though, please treat yourself as if you are pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mini Dachshund confussed on where to potty [ 4 Answers ]

My 3 1/2 month old mini dachshund seems confussed on potty training. She will poop and pee outside when she wakes in the morning. She will Poop outside 99% of the time. She wants to Pee inside. We will take her Out and she will stay for 10-45 minutes and nothing. Then when we bring her In she...

I Wonder If I May Be Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

We are trying to get pregnant and we did have sex when I was ovluating... so it is a great possibility... just want others opinions. The last few days I have been really light headed and have had headaches. I am also very very tired today. What do you think? I am not suppose to start...

Am I pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Im new to this site but I thought it's worth the try. O.k I had my period 2 weeks ago, my husband and I have been trying to get pregnant for 3 months now... and well Ive been feeling sick all day, back hurts, I've been cramping lightly and moody. Also everyonce in a while I get pains in...

Am I Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

This is our second month trying. I have always had a 28-30 days cycle except for the last 3 months it went out of whack.. sept- 33 day, oct -24 day and nov- not yet. My last period was on oct 10th. So I was expecting my periods on 8th of nov. I tested again on 11th it was negative... since the...

Hurting and confussed [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know who my real dad is mum has never talked about him and I have never asked. Simple as. But my mum has been with her partner for 12 years and has brought me up as his own since I was 3. but as I have grew up, I have been ever more so curious about my REAL dad. For the last 3 years I have...

View more questions Search