Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Raymond39 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 09:05 PM
    CDL with a Felony
    I have a felony from 3 years ago . What company will hire me after I get my CDL with a crimenal backround ?

Check out some similar questions!

Cdl training if you have a felony [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am trying to find a good school to get my cdl to drive trucks. The problem I have had is I have a felony that is 7 years old. Some schools say it has to be 10 years old. Any suggestions or help would be appreciated.

Class A CDL with X endorsement and felony [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Class A CDL and a X endorsement. Had a Class B since 2007 and drove a straight truck with a Class E needed from 2004-2007. Attended training and upgraded to a Class A w/X endorsement August, 2009. I need work to repay and start rebuilding my family for to cost of my criminal mistakes. The...

Trying to get a CDL but I don't know if I should with a felony [ 4 Answers ]

I have wanted to get a CDL for a long time now. I have a few problems though. 1 I'm not sure how I will get my experience because everyone wants 3 + years driving experience. 2. I have felonies. I have a forgery and a theft from 1997. My driving record isn't a problem. That is perfectly clear. No...

Low time CDL A w/felony [ 2 Answers ]

Is there anyone out there that owns a trucking company in the Cincinnati, Oh. Area, that is willing to hire a LOW time CDL A driver that has a felony conviction dated back to 1986, when I was 16?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.