Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Crazeede Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 08:45 PM
    Find a movie title by describing the storyline
    Bad boy falls in love with a preachers daughter that's terminally ill even though she tells him don't fall in love with me he builds her a giant telescope to view the stars before she dies at end of movie the boy and father sit together and remember her after her death
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 08:51 PM
    Amazon.com: A Walk to Remember: Shane West, Mandy Moore, Peter Coyote, Daryl Hannah, Adam Shankman: Movies & TV

In Beaufort, North Carolina, a prank on a student goes terribly wrong and puts the student in the hospital. Landon Carter, a popular student with no defined plans for the future, is held responsible and forced to participate in after-school community service activities as punishment, which include starring as the lead in the school play. Also participating in these activities is Jamie Sullivan, the reverend's daughter who has great ambitions and nothing in common with Landon. When Landon decides he wants to take his activities seriously, he asks Jamie for help and begins to spend most of his time with her. But he starts to develop strong feelings for her, something he did not expect to do. The two start a relationship, much to the chagrin of Landon's old popular friends and Jamie's strict reverend father. But when a heart-breaking secret becomes known that puts their relationship to the test, it is then that Landon and Jamie realize the true meaning of love and fate.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown title of movie, with description of some of the storyline [ 1 Answers ]

What is the title to this movie that has a setting that begins at a diner a car is waiting until it diner opens guy with long hair enters diner waitress is the only one working and gives him food, two guys are after him, for some reason I don't remember. He dies on the bathroom floor that has water...

Help to find this movie title I am describing [ 0 Answers ]

I just remember a scene and the main idea about a movie I saw on TV long time ago and don't know the title. The movie is about some men who hear sounds in their brains, sounds of other people who speak to them via chipsets on their brains, they put the chipsets on these men's brains without their...

Can anyone tell me title of this movie I'm describing [ 1 Answers ]

Okay. So we got this dentist that acts kind of like luck charm for woman he sleeps with. Like he sleeps with one woman and next guy that goes out with that woman will propose her. Like marry her. That guy is also in love with a girl that he can't date for he knows that if he sleeps with her . Next...

How to find a movie title by describing pic on cover [ 1 Answers ]

This movie seems to be 1950's or 60's . The pic on the cover is a man and woman in an old blue station wagon stopped because they see a little girl laying in the middle of the road. The lady is sitting in the road holding the girl in her arms and her husband is kneeling behind her. I thought it was...

Looking for movie title based on storyline only [ 1 Answers ]

ScFi I think. Society of young adults, having a stone in there hand that turns red when the reach a specific age, they must report to a central area where they rise up and disappear. If you don't show up - you're a runner and the security people with zapper pistols track you down. A girl and...

View more questions Search