Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 10, 2012, 06:30 PM
    Will I make them back off by posting pictures?
    My hubby is handsome, we just had a beautiful baby and a lot of woman are after him.He told me himself this older female is always looking at him.I want to set the record straight and let them know he's mine.I know he couldn't be sleeping with her because he wouldn't of told me about her.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 06:37 PM
    I just looked at your other posts, and I'm confused. Are you his wife or his mistress?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...us-648979.html

My opinion about both of you is getting worse and worse as I continue reading.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...rk-646077.html

I thought you ended it with him. You never mentioned being pregnant in any of your other posts, and the above one was only a month ago.

You stated that you left your husband, so who's baby is this? The man you were seeing in March is married, and you're his mistress. Of course he's having sex with other women. His wife for one, but I wouldn't be shocked if he's also got something else on the go. That's what cheaters do.

Did you think we wouldn't check your previous posts?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 08:20 PM
    Posting photos where, Send her copies maybe.

A man who wants to cheat will cheat. A women who will cheat with a married man does not care he has kids. The man always has a great story for it, she does not understand, I am only staying with her for the kids. Posting photos may only make you feel better, it will do nothing to stop cheating
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 08:52 PM
    Lisa, are you married or not? It's time for the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Legal repercussion for posting pictures online of ones home and belongings in MN [ 9 Answers ]

As some of you are aware from previous postings we rent a home, the owner has decided to put the house on the market. We still have a considerable time left in our lease and find it an incredible inconvenience to us that the house is on the market and showings are going to be scheduled regularly...

Posting Pictures of my Child on the internet. Can I? [ 9 Answers ]

Quick question. After a really bad, lengthy and messy divorce between myself and my ex wife I am wondering if I as a parent have the right to post family pics of myself and my daughter online. Now this isn't some sick thing, this is just that I want to share pics with my friends and family of...

View more questions Search