Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Leelee91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 07:53 AM
    Why can't I let go, please someone give me advice
    Okay so this guy I was friends with for seven years, ended up dating me last April. I was in love with this person for 7 years when we finally dated my feelings grew, I even traveled to Nevada to be with him, I stayed there until about August. When I got home everything was still great with us. Things started going for the worse when we got into a fight because I asked him to move closer to me, but he wouldn't.

Then his friend (who I was friends with to) started talking bad on me, so I told him you can't stick up for me, and it hurt me more when he said that it weren't his battle to fight and that hurts but he would stick up for her ( they had a fling before me and him started dating, he promised me nothing was there for her anymore) do that caused more problems between us, and then we got back together and he left me again a week later because I was talking to my one friend. When him and his ex broke up they stayed friends, but with me he loathes me and I didn't do anything really, I did anything I could for him, I even packed and moved his room when they moved, I even unpacked it when we got to his new house.

I just don't understand why I can't let go, I know he's not important, not since he told me he only dated me because he felt sorry for me. I have been trying for the past 6 months to forget about him but it just ain't working, I just don't know what to do. Please give me some advise, thank you.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2012, 09:21 PM
    It may take years to get over someone you have loved for years. Keep him out of your life until you can move on. You need a life that you enjoy without him in it, with friends, family and activities that makes you happy.

That may take a while too, but it helps to stay busy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Please someone give me advice. [ 4 Answers ]

A lot of people around me dislike me. To the point they don't want me to be alive. They are always mean to me and treat me with no respect. I love and have all my faith in God. The holy spirit lives in me and don't commit willful sins. While people spit vile attitude at me I stay humble and...

Please give me some advice! Thank you [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been together for almost 7 months now, but known each other for more than a year. He is amazing in every way, and he treats me so well.I am so happy to be with him and could not ask for more.Speaking of happiness, I come with a pretty clean past, however he does not. He...

Please Give Advice [ 3 Answers ]

I don't really know how to ask this question and I'm a little embarrassed to be asking it, all I ask is that you do not judge me. I'm scared and there is no one I can really ask about this. I had sexual intercourse twice last week and everything was okay for about two days or so, but then I noticed...

Hello can you give me some advice [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my ex boyfriend owes me some money and I don't know how to get it back. I paid for a holiday for us as he had no money at the time as well as petrol to run his car and nights in a hotel. He said I would receive half of everything at the end of October after he had been to see his family in...

Can someone give me advice please? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 civic hatch that won't start. I was told it was the distributor, so I put a new one in. now she cranks but still doesn't start up. I don't know if it's the distributor cables are on wrong or if there is another situation with it. Can someone give me advice please?

View more questions Search