Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the one only Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 07:15 AM
    How long will I have to do in jail for a probation violation in Cincinnati Ohio
    How long will have to do in jail for a probation violation in Cincinnati Ohio; and I didn't catch any other cases
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 10, 2012, 07:18 AM
    Please provide more information of your situation. What were you charged with? How long is your probation?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long can a jail hold you on a probation violation [ 8 Answers ]

How long my a jail in Alabama hold you on a probation violation?

How long will I be in jail for DWI probation violation? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 25 yrs old. I have been in the army for 6 yrs and just got out. I have gotten 2 dwi's in the past few years and I am on probation for it in Tx. I have violated my probation with possession of weed. So now I'm waiting for my warrant to be issued so I can turn myself in. how long do you think...

How long can they hold you in jail for probation violation? [ 1 Answers ]

My husband was locked up for parole violation and he was in custody they put a warrant for his arrest on probation violation how long can they take before they have to realase him

How long can they hold you in jail for probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

My husband is being held in jail for probation violation, but he has never received any documents in 40 days. We have proof of prosecutorial and judicial misconduct, which caused him to plea in 2005. He was never found guilty, but did almost 3 years in prison before released on judicial release....

View more questions Search