Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aligb Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2012, 12:08 AM
    How to mount cable for suspension bridge?
    Civil engineers: please help to find out how to mount cables on pylon when under the bridge is valley and crossing is pretty hard. Any video link or picture. I am student and have designed the largest suspension footbridge on middle eastern and have problem mounting the cables. Help.

Check out some similar questions!

Why can't I mount a "wall mount only" light fixture on the ceiling? [ 6 Answers ]

I have several light fixtures, 8 feet by 2.5 inches, brass cover for the base, candelabra base, 8 bulbs. I want to install them on the ceiling in my foyer (where I have a carousel collection). Printed on the metal base it says wall mount only. What do I have to do to safely mount them on the...

Wet mount and dry mount preparation [ 1 Answers ]

What is the advantage of using wet mount preparation instead of dry mount preparation?

How to mount a wall mount pot filler [ 3 Answers ]

I was thinking about installing a wall mounted pot filler in our kitchen. What type of fitting and mounting does this require. I am using ½” copper to a thread male. I will secure the pipe to the stud. Is this correct. How far out does the thread need to stick out of the wall.

My phone cable doesn't fit into wall mount that was installed by optus tech. [ 0 Answers ]

Can any local tech from wollongong help me. -sandeep 0412697206

Wall mount for cable, how do I prepare for cable line? [ 3 Answers ]

I want to move my T.V. across the room, I have a wall mount with the wire there. What do I do to the wire that is not cable prepared to look like the one that is now being used? I need step by step instructions. If anyone can help me please!! :confused: Signed single mom trying to save a few...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.