Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    popeye42 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 10:46 PM
    MacKeeper will not accept my password
    MacKeeper refused to accept the password I have successfully used for months. In reply to an email sent to [email protected] the following message was received:

"Your license is connected directly to your ZeoBit account that you used while purchasing MacKeeper, therefore the application should be activated automatically.
    Just to be sure, we have re-activated the product manually for you, so you should be able to use MacKeeper without any issues.
    Please, make certain that you are logged in to the application.
    In order to log in to MacKeeper with your account information please follow these instructions:
    - On the main screen of MacKeeper app on the top of left sidebar, please go to Status tab.
    - If you have not yet logged in, a warning would appear at the top where you can login with your existing ZeoBit account - email address and password(the same you used to log in to our website while purchasing the product).
    - If you have already logged in to MacKeeper but the application still says it is in trial mode - quit the application completely and restart it. At the Status tab Sign out and log back in.
    This should resolve the issue and you would be able to use the application to its fullest.
    Please feel free to contact us in case you have any questions."

Those instructions were followed but my password was not accepted and this was reported back.

The next message received from support was:[B] "In this case you should enter the administrator password."

Twice in the course of the exchange with support I was told they had reset my password. The first time they indicated 1234 (as the password?), the second to 123456. (Maybe a temporary password?) Yet at the same time was told that the password to enter was the one used at the time of purchase of the product. I'm confused!

However, I have no idea how to get what they called the administrator password, how and where to use it if I had it, and how to contact Apple to get it.

Thus far I have not heard back from support. Can anyone help me please?

Check out some similar questions!

Remove password from a zip folder I created & added a password to in XP Pro? [ 0 Answers ]

Any way to remove the password that I created to protect my desktop folder in XP Pro after I made it a zip file & created the password?

How do I enter a password in a Samsung phone that has a unknown password? [ 2 Answers ]

How do ia decode a Samsung phone that has a unknown password? And how can I use a verizon wireless phone in Liberia?

Automate batch file to accept username & Password [ 1 Answers ]

Hello experts I am conneting to my ftp server through batch file. But every time it is asking me for username & password So how do I pass the authentification (username & Password) parameters through the batch file itself. (I need to automate my batch file , passing the username and...

To Accept or Not Accept a Gift [ 10 Answers ]

It's the Christmas season, so yesterday I spent the day making cookies which were then wrapped in a decorative tin that I gave to a male co-worker as a thank you for help done at work and for the occasional ride home from work. I was quite surprised when he handed me a little gift bag in return....

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.