Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    draha Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 04:44 PM
    Green card
    Can I travel with maiden last name on green card and divorce last name in passport?

Check out some similar questions!

Igot married to green card holder girl how could I get a green card? [ 3 Answers ]

I got married to green card holder girl of usa, how could I get a green card?

How can I save status from temporary green card to permanent green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm from india I'm newly coming in the US my marriage done in the 2009 and then they bring my document here in the US and the file it here and I get visa in December and I came to US in January 2010 after one month of marriage they left me because of gold and money needed more they findout my...

Conditional green card needing a divorce. Will the green card be lost? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a conditional green card by marriage in good faith. My wife(my petitioner) and I were only together for 2 months after marriage since she has to go to rehab for drug control.She has a boyfriend before who was into drugs and was controlling her that is why she was sent to rehab.Up to this...

Can I remarried to other green card so that I can apply a permanent green card [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I just got my temporary green card and my husband is planning to divorce me maybe 10 months from now. My question is what if I can find another man to marry before the temporary green card expires, can I apply a permanent green card with him.. please help me...

Is H1 married to Green Card Holder elligible to apply for Green Card? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am on my H1B visa in USA since Jan 2006.I got married to a Permanent resident in US while I am on my h1B. 1) I would like to know if I could start my green card processing through my husband? 2) How long can I stay on my H1B and when should I get my extension of H1B? Thanks Much!...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.