Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigwaynee60 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 04:15 PM
    1993 toyota camry starter replaced still won't start
    I just changed the starter in my 1993 toyota camry and it still won't start??

Check out some similar questions!

1993 toyota camry won't start [ 9 Answers ]

Just bought the car,and was told the fuel pump was out. Put a new one on, but there's no power getting to it(tested with elec.tester) it also has no spark. It's a 4cyl. Le. And we have bought a repair manual for it, I just thought maybe someone on here might have some insight into similar problems...

1993 toyota camry won't start [ 6 Answers ]

I just bought a 1993 camry le 4 cyc- I degreased the engine cause it was dirty and ever since then it won't start. I know the spark plugs had gotten wet , so I took a compresser blew all of them out then removed all the plugs and let it all dry out for two days even blew it out before I replaced...

My 1993 toyota camry won't start? [ 3 Answers ]

My camry will not engage the starter? I coulnt find a starter relay, or maybe I just don't know what relay controls it. The car will start if I turn the key on an touch the small lead on the starter with a 12+ jumper. The battery cranks the car over just fine which makes me think it's a relay, but...

1993 V6 Toyota Camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought this car not running. It turns over fine, has fuel pressure if I jump B and FP at the diagnostic plug, has spark, has correct timing of cams and distributor, has voltage to the injectors, but I think it isn't getting the signal (pulsed ground) from the computer to tell the injectors...

1990 Toyota Camry (wont start) [ 1 Answers ]

My 1990 Camery won't start! Ive had the battery checked and just put in a new starter because it tested bad. When I turn the key all the lights come on on the dash. It's a 5 speed and runs great if I get a push and start it that way. I'm not sure how to check the ingnition, but was told that it...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.