Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loverofpeace Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 12:41 PM
    Kenmore 90 plus series washer, won't spin on any cycle. Washes fine, empties fine
    Just replaced the coupler on my kenmore 90 plus series washer, still won't spin on any cycle. Washes fine, empties fine just won't spin? Any ideas?

Check out some similar questions!

Whirlpool washer washes on spin cycle? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool washing machine. Whenever you have cloths in the spin cycle instead of spin drying it continues washing. Any suggestion or help?

Kenmore washer 70 series humming at spin cycle - won't spin [ 4 Answers ]

RE: kenmore 70 series model 110.20712990 Type 111 top load washer. Won't spin. Humming noise and a little burning/hot smell when supposed to be spinning. Bypassing the lid switch did not correct the problem. Changed out the motor coupling with no luck... still a humming noise but no smell.

Kenmore Washer 70 Series doesn't go into spin cycle automatically [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore top loading Washer (70 Series). Once the machine gets to the spin cycle the motor will kick on, the water will drain, but the machine won't spin. If you let it run it will continue with the cycle, and will enter the rinse cycle as normal, at the end of the wash cycle the clothes...

Kenmore 110 Series Washer Viberates voilently at spin cycle [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a top loading 110 series Kenmore washer. I replaced its coupler and it was laying on its side for almost one week till that coupler arrived. I also tried to separate drum from coupler which was not successful. So I removed motor from bottom and replaced coupler. Now it works fine but...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.