Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dave hat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 12:01 PM
    Help need to find a old film it
    The owners of a hotel are ghosts they were killed by fire and the residents are living people in the end the hotel is destroyd by fire
    Thank you sheila

Check out some similar questions!

I'm sure this is the name of the film but I can't find it anywhere [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger I watched a film I'm sure was called 'How to kill a mockingbird', it was about this little girl who's father abused her and her mother just stood by, she was strapped to a chair and force fed and her dad would bark at her, eventually her mother took her outside and social...

Trying to find the name of a film [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to find the name of a film its wear people are washed up on a beach naked on another planet and there souls are reborn they are various people from different parts of history mostly from earth history like from roman times to present day sci film I think hope you can help

Trying to find a film [ 0 Answers ]

Hi All, Looking for a film I saw AGES ago. All I remember is that a man and his wife are staying in a mobile home. Two badies crash in and talk to the bloke (something about oweing money or something). Meanwhile one of the baddies casually grabs the blokes wife and bends her over the table and...

Need to find the name of this film! Please help! :) [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I'm looking for a film... its about a couple who I think adopt three children.. I think there siblings not sure... and the couple have money as I remember the kids walking into a big room and there was toys and presents everywere and not sure if it was xmas time or not.. it's a boy and 2...

How to find the name of a film [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a film many years ago, I think it was black and white. It was about a woman who is made to believe she is going mad. I think there is a man hiding in her house trying to convice her she is going crazy, I think he is hiding under a trap door in the floor. Anyway at the end of the film her...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.