Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankkhan244 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 10:50 AM
    Avoid pregnancy
    I had protected sex with my girl friend on march 26 th 2012 , oncly once I tried with out condom, we are engaged no plans of getting married for next 2-3 year, she was suppose to get her periods this week she has not get it yet , I am worried. How can I confirm she is pregnant & how can it be avoided please help advise me a doctor where I can visit - this wad the first time we had sex
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Apr 9, 2012, 11:43 AM
    You can confirm a pregnancy with a home pregnancy test, or by going to the doctor for a blood test. You can avoid pregnancy by not having sex period. Any time there is intercourse, there is a chance for pregnancy, protected or not. I am not saying you shouldn't have sex, I am just saying that that is the only way to absolutely prevent pregnancy. You can make the chance of a pregnancy significantly lower by always using protection, and doubling or tripling up in most instances. I am talking about her being on hormonal birth control (pills, the patch, the ring, an IUD, etc) and you ALWAYS wearing a condom, and using spermicide. No exceptions. No birth control is 100% accurate, and there are many ways for them to become ineffective (condom breaks, condom is old, pills are not taken regularly, she is on antibiotics, etc.)

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What measuers can I take to avoid pregnancy after sex about 20 days later? [ 8 Answers ]

What measures can I take to avoid pregnancy after about 20 days from the unprotected sex?

Is she trying to avoid me [ 4 Answers ]

My Best friend had recently broken up with her boyfriend. During the time she was struggling with her relationship, I helped dealing with lots of stress. She had decided to move to another state. Ever since she got back, I feel different about our friendship. First she has not answer my phone...

How to avoid pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

How to avoid pregnancy?

How to avoid going through someone else? [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to have my 10 month year old son adopted by my fiancé without the consent of the biological father?

How to avoid pregnancy and having satisfaction without condoms [ 6 Answers ]

How to avoid pregnancy and having satisfaction without condoms.

View more questions Search