Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giuntapoofie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 07:16 AM
    I have spirits in my bedroom and I want to get rid of them How can I do this.
    It is paranormal. I have tried prayer and asking it to leave. I do not want it there. It is my home and I want this thing to leave me alone.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 9, 2012, 01:55 PM
    Perhaps first you can tell us why you believe you have spirits in your bedroom? Do you know how or why they are there or did you invite them?
    greg13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 07:15 PM
    Contact me at [email protected] so we can help
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 11, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Asking it to leave and MOST prayers will not work for this. There are right and wrong ways to pray depending on the situation. Can you tell us what exactly is going on in your room? How did it all start?
    drinna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2013, 12:35 AM
    Well I have been seeing them ever since I was a little girl, But my boyfriend who stays with me is seeing bad and good ones in my bedroom and everywhere else to, so bad they really attack him and drain him of his energy, they seem to come between any thing good that happens in our lives, and it is really starting to worry me because he gets depressed when this happens. They grab his throat, brush against him, and whisper things, and he thinks it's me whispering to him and it's not. What can we do about this? I'm at a loss please help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Getting rid of Unwanted Spirits in my home [ 6 Answers ]

Hello My concern is what do I do and how do I cleanse my home after a friend who has deep spirits of all kind. I need to know How do I get rid of demons from an unwanted friend etc.

How do I get rid of spirits? [ 10 Answers ]

It's been three weeks now and I cannot get rid of this shadows in my room.. They seem to like energy I have heard that they take it from you while you sleep in order to stay in this world... They can read your thoughts and they are possesive to the point of agony I can't take it anymore.. ...

Getting rid of unwanted spirits. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, Here's the deal. I moved into my parent's home to take care of my elderly mother (86yrs) at her request. Since then strange things have happened. I can deal with the floor creaking as if someone is walking, I can deal with the feeling of being watched, I can deal with my name being...

How to get rid of Ghosts Spirits and Visions [ 1 Answers ]

I have these visions of death and zombies and giant spiders killing people I just want them to go away I also see ghosts and other scary things that follow me around and make myself misreble all the time:( I don't like it and I just want it to stop Help!

View more questions Search