Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jivebunny69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Company name registration?
    My friend and I are starting a small business, making clothing (one off's) and jewellry, do we have to register our company name before we can use it on label's, if so ,who do we contact??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Feb 21, 2007, 11:56 AM
    You don't have to, but it would be a good idea. Start at The Library of Congress, research trademarks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Company Introduction Letter (B2B) for a HR services outsourcing company [ 10 Answers ]

How can I make a good company Introduction letter (B2B), for a HR outsourcing company? Please help me out with any free samples.

How do I get refund on registration/insurance for impounded vehicle? [ 1 Answers ]

My mom, 70 years old, lives in NY state. Her car was impounded because it was parked on the wrong side of the street. The car is in need of repair and is not really worth paying the impound or storage fees. So I am advising mom to abandon the car. Do we need a notorized letter stating that...

Car Registration Question [ 1 Answers ]

I live in Georgia and I recently purchased a car via an auto loan. My mom is first on the car and my name is second. After having the car for 30 days I was told by a lady at the dealership that the car could not be registered in my name alone it had to be registered under both my mom and I. Is...

Vehicle registration - property protection [ 5 Answers ]

My spouse is unemployed and stays home with the kids. The house is in my name due to her prior credit history and I have a excellent paying job. Would I protect my personal assets by registering her car solely in her name. I read somewhere that if she caused an accident and was sued - they can...

Changing Registration Information [ 4 Answers ]

Guys, I've been building a new laptop for my General manager and I've stuffed the registration information that is displayed on computer properties (right click 'my computer' > properties). Is there any way of changing it without a rebuild. Running XP sp2 on an Ultra Light Thinkpad X40. Cheers

View more questions Search