Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billybunter Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2012, 04:32 AM
    Where can I find the cruise ship ss oronsay 1968 passenger list?
    I would like to find the passenger list for the 1968 cruise liner ss.oronsay departed from england in 1968 and destined for auckland, new zealand in 1968 that same year

Check out some similar questions!

Cruise Ship Oriana Passenger List 1964 [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this site and I am not sure if this question can be answered or even if I am posting it in the correct category, but here goes... My parents and I emigrated from Sydney, Australia in June 1964 on the (original) cruise ship Oriana bound for the United States. My mother...

Older movie cruise ship sinks with all aboard found alive after many years [ 2 Answers ]

This is an older movie that depicts all aboard go down with the ship and are found by some scientists. The people have been living in this sunken ship for several generations. When told that they can be rescued most of the older people decide to stay behind. This was a kind of sci-fi flick.

Passenger Ship Records from the 1800s [ 4 Answers ]

Hello! I'm hoping there is someone out there that can help or at least point me in the right direction. My great, great grandfather came to the Americas from France and I would like to know if there is a way to research the old ship logs. I know many companies kept their ancient logs ;) and...

Cruise Ship Job [ 1 Answers ]

In trying to obtain a Cruise Ship job I was asked to obtain the seamans or seafarers Discharge Book. Could you define what this book is and how do I go about trying to obtain one so that I can get this job.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.