Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misti51 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 06:28 PM
    Hitting some one from the back Car Accident Fault. My insurance say that because I am
    I had an accident. I hit someone from the back. My car slid on wet road. I have full coverage on my car but my insurance say because I am at fault they won't pay for my injuries. Are they right?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 06:34 PM
    In the US types of car insurance and what is covered varies greatly by state.

In GA for example, you are not covered for your medical bills unless you purchase additional coverage for medpay. "Full coverage" is a general term that means your coverage pays for the repair of your car. Issues like car rental, your medical bills and other payments will vary by what you purchase. So look at your policy page.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 06:36 PM
    What is the company? Was there a police report?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Michigan - I was in a car accident, not at fault and have no insurance. [ 7 Answers ]

Does that make me at fault? The man received the ticket for being at fault, and I received one for no proof of insurance. What are the penalties?

Indiana car accident, I had no insurance, not my fault. [ 6 Answers ]

I was driving down a two lane road on the outside lane when a 90 year old lady was waved on from a man stopped in the inside lane. I was going about 30 mph when she turned in front of me. She hit the driver side nose of my car, bounced off and hit me again in the driver door. Clearly it was her...

Not at fault car accident with insurance, what is the process? [ 4 Answers ]

I live in WA state. I was rear-ended, not at fault. We both have insurance. I hit the car in front and that driver contacted 911 and I was taken to the hospital. My car insurance company has paid for repairs to my car after the deductible and related medical bills. The case is not settled. What is...

At fault car accident, other driver no insurance [ 8 Answers ]

I was parked along a curb and was pulling out into the street. I hit a car that came up along side me. My front/side bumper hit the side of her car (passenger side) towards the back. Clearly this was my fault. She was driving without insurance and didn't want the police called. I offered to give...

No Fault Car Accident - No Health Insurance [ 8 Answers ]

I was involved in an accident which the other driver is at fault. Stopped at a red light and was hit from the rear and rushed to the E.R. / was instructed by E.R. to get MRI done / paid out of pocket to go see a doctor and have MRI done + Meds. / monies are now exhausted / may have issues with #10...

View more questions Search