Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    huma11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 04:13 PM
    4th pregnant chance with previous history of blood clot during pregnant?
    I would like to know if it is safe to have a 4th pregnancy with a history of blood clot in my 2nd pregnancy at 30 week? Should I see a gyne?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Yes, it would be best for you to see an OB/GYN so that he/she could get your entire medical history in order to advise you properly.
    trinisuggah Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2012, 11:07 AM
    [QUOTE=J_9;3078653]Yes, it would be best for you to see an OB/GYN so that he/she could get your entire medical history in order to advise you properly.[/QUOTE
    Thank you I will but if pregnant it baby #6

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I had unprotected sex on the 30, 31 ,1st and 4th can I be pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

My last menstrual period was on jan 21st and I had unprotected sex on jan 30th and 31st feb 1st and feb 4th. I been having a little cramping and on my vagina . Could I be pregnant?

Why do I have a blood clot [ 2 Answers ]

I went in for a ultrasound at the er and they told me I was 6 weeks pregnant and there was a blood clot on the side of the baby outside my amniotic sack What is the meaning of this and should I worry about it But I'm not bleeding at all

I'm 4 weeks pregnant have had previous ectopic and blood clots [ 2 Answers ]

Does this put me at high risk for this pregnancy? X

I'm pregnant and I had sex last night and I had a small blood clot what does that mean [ 3 Answers ]

When me and my boyfriend have sex I don't bleed but when I have a orgasm I do bleed and I already talked to a docter and they said its okay but last night I had no pain at all but I did have a small clot and there was kind of dark red blood I'm just freaking out I don't know what this means can...

Could I have a blood clot? [ 1 Answers ]

Well a few months ago I got hit in my knee with a glass picture froame and it had a pretty big gash in it but I didn't think that is was bad enough to go to the hospital so I treated it at home.It took a little while to heal and now there is a scar that is red and in one part it look bluish...

View more questions Search