Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Slayer4455 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 03:14 PM
    Black dots on penis
    I have hard black dots (2 of them) on my penis shaft they are small what are they

Check out some similar questions!

White dots on penis [ 8 Answers ]

Help!! I am 16 and I have white dots on the undersid of my bell I am a virgin never dun anything was regurlely but its like they are under the skin I can't se my gp he scares me!! Help! Is their a cure!:eek:

Dots on penis [ 2 Answers ]

On the head of the penis I have tiny pokedots that look red and does not hurt. I'm 19, 62 kg and 5'8 tall. I never had sex and these red small dots sometimes disappear, sometimes they are very red. Before this happened I use to masturbate a lot but now after these dots I reduced a lot. I'm not...

What are black dots that you get behind the head of the penis? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been got a black dot on my penis behind the head of my penis what is it, it doesn't hurt or cause any pain, is it anything to be worried about?

2 dots on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

I just came across 2 small dots on my front middle part of my penis. I'm not sure if it is red/black/silver cause it is so small. So I can't see if it's a scab or something. When I touch them a bit it kind of hurts like cause I try to see if its like able to pull out. It seems like if I had a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.