Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ohmigoodness Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 02:39 PM
    My hair is naturally red and I want to remove the dye and let it go to gray.
    My hair is naturally red and I have kept it red for several years with dye. I am 72 yrs old and I am ready to go grey. How do I get the red out?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I tone down or remove a semi permanent red hair dye over bleach blonde hair? [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my wits end! I had my hair professionally frosted about two months ago. I like the blonde, with my dark hair roots, but I wanted to add some red low lights with the blonde streaking throughout. However, I did not get the results I wanted. Now I have dark roots, and a multi blonde/red...

To remove my red hair dye [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so 4 days ago I did a two tone the hair on top is my normal hair color, but then I put red under and in my bangs to make a two tone hairstyle I don't like it at all, and I was wondering if head and shoulders really worked, or if dawn would work better, I don't want to strip my hair I just want...

How can I remove a double job of red semi-permanent hair dye? [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, all! In October, I dyed my hair "medium auburn brown," a supposedly semi-permanent hair dye by Garnier Herbashine that promised to fade in 28 washes. At first, I hated it. Soon enough, though, it faded and I grew to like it. 27 days later, it had faded significantly enough that I was...

How do I remove red semi-permanent hair dye? [ 5 Answers ]

Around a month ago I dyed my light brown hair to a red with a semi-permanent hair dye. It will not come out and I have school in two days and they are very strict about hair dye. How do I get it out fast without spending too much money?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.