Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dabhab26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 01:00 PM
    Serious Dilemma.
    I have been on and off with my boyfriend for 6 years and been together from a very young age.there has been cheating on both parts, and he says he can’t trust me. However I still to this day can’t trust him 100%, the amount of lies etc he has told me before. I left him and met another man about a year ago, and it opened his eyes, and started to treat me better.

However I still don’t feel happy even though I want to be with happy with him. I have been seeing a male friend a lot more lately and its turned into something (I didn't mean for this to happen at all). I feel guilty and now I’m confused. I know I have myself to blame but I think I love two people.

I don’t want to hurt either of them the new guy said he will still be my friend if nothing comes of it he’s really nice and a lot of what I look for in a man and we definitely click. However my boyfriend I couldn’t stand seeing him with another girl, and part of me really just wants to forget it happened, and be with him, and try make things work HELP!!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 02:09 PM
    Then go home and work on your relationship, and leave the guy friend alone. If you are so unhappy, leave and don't worry about what he does. But don't run to another guy and feather your bed for the future. That's cheating. Seems to me you are still doing what broke the trust in the first place.

Either you want to work to rebuild, or leave and start over, but it's a mistake to allow yourself to be distracted from the prime relationship, instead of looking for solutions. Once you are unhappy, and have one foot out of the door, you may as well leave altogether, and heal properly before jumping into something that looks on the surface, better than what you have. You know, the grass looks greener, because your yard is such a mess?

I think its time to be single and free for a long time myself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dilemma [ 94 Answers ]

Entire story merged I just found out my girlfriend of 3 years has been cheating on me. She basically blames the fact that she had to ask me for affection as the root cause for her seeking comfort elsewhere. She says she carried me and that she was sick of it. I really miss her. I have had...

Dilemma [ 28 Answers ]

Hi. I need some advice and would like to get some perspective to help me make a decision here. I've been a relationship for 5 years now. Things have been good between us, and I truly love my girlfriend. We've talked about marriage and I'm ready to propose to her. My problem is that about 6...

Another dilemma [ 4 Answers ]

So... this is kind of an extension of my last post "So Confused..." I went on a student trip for the past 10 days, and I went with a very close friend that is a girl (that happens to be a friend of the girl from my last post). On day 2 we ended up hooking up when we were semi-drunk, but it was in...

A dilemma [ 11 Answers ]

So me and my ex were going out for 5 months, after about 3 months she stopped talking to me about how she felt, which this being my first relationship I didn't pressure her into talking to me. Fast forward to about a month ago when she broke up with me telling me it wasn't working for her any more,...

Here's my dilemma? [ 1 Answers ]

G'day Everyone, I'm a 38 year old Aussie male,not the best looking rooster in the hen house. Quick description about 5'8" over weight balding and not that good at talking to the chicks,but give me a gut full of booze and I'm Bond,James Bond with the ladies. Anyway here's my dilemma when I go...

View more questions Search