Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stephyrhp Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 11:07 AM
    How do I find market price per share of common stock
    The exercise is know the price-earning ratio which is market price per share of common stock/ earning per share on common stock. Don't know how to figure out the market price per share of common stock. Is Market Price of common stock the same as Market Price Per Share of common stock?

Check out some similar questions!

How do I calculate the price per share of a common stock using these variables? [ 0 Answers ]

P/E ratio =3.5 Common shares outstanding =50 million Market/book ratio=1.9

How do I calculate the Price per share of a common stock using these variables? [ 6 Answers ]

Sales = 10,000 units Sales Price per unit = $10 Variable Cost per unit = $5 Fixed Costs = $10,000 Bonds Outstanding = 15,000 Kd = on Outstanding Bonds = 8% Tax Rate = 40% Shares of Common Stock Outstanding = 10,000 Beta = 1.4 Krf = 5%

Market Book and share price [ 3 Answers ]

You are given the following information: Stockholders' equity: $3.75 billion; price/earnings ratio= 3.5, common shares outstanding- 50 milion; and market/book ratio= 1/9. What is the price of a share of a company's common stock?

Find price per share of stock? [ 5 Answers ]

discount rate = 15% gross revenues last year = $3 million total costs =$1.5 million gross revenue and costs expected to grow @ 5% per year can any one help to solve that question

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.