Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    randy42050 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2012, 04:58 AM
    MarkMcGwire1984 topps dairyqueen rooky card value?
    1984Topps dairy queen team USA mark McGwire rookey card. How much can I get out of it?

Check out some similar questions!

1977 Topps Nolan Ryan baseball card #206 [ 1 Answers ]

I want know how much it is worth

How much money could I get my mint bo jackson topps 1988 #49 baseball card? [ 2 Answers ]

all kinds of different websites to find out the card value and they charge a fee to find out and I don't mind paying the fee but I don't own a credit card. So want I really want to know is where can I get free estimate for my baseball cards?

Value of 1967 Topps Whitey Ford baseball card [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1967 Topps Whitey Ford baseball card. The card number is 5. I know the initial value of the card, but my question is what would be the value of the card if there was a misprint on the back of it, or just a misprint in general. I was looking at his stats on the back and noticed that one of...

Worth of 1988 Topps Oakland A's Leaders card signed by Mark McGwire & Jose Canseco [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1988 Topps (759) card that was signed by Mark McGwire & Jose Canseco in Oakland almost 20 years ago. My older brother got them to sign it while they were warming up before a game. This card is in mint condition and there is a slight/faint thumb print mark on Mark McGwire's signature. The...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.