Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    superstar18 Posts: 380, Reputation: 5

Apr 7, 2012, 08:28 PM
    Friendship help
    So one of my old friends is contacting me all of the sudden. Well I can't say she was really a good friend to me because she has done things to me where I can't trust her anymore. All of my other friends say she treats me wrong, but then again we have had so many good memories too. I'm just so nice to people that they can take advantage of me real easily. Once she got a boyfriend she stopped talking to me for months and I have heard a lot of stuff that she has done to other people. Know one likes her anymore and I have a feeling she trying to talk to me because she has know girls to talk to anymore. I'm just wondering if I should talk to her or not.
    CoruptedAngel Posts: 95, Reputation: 2

May 3, 2012, 07:18 PM
    My boyfriend has a friend that talks to him only when he feels the need or want to. Or if he gets bored in his life and then comes over. My boyfriend gets tired of this swears he will not let him back in but then he does.

I say no don't talk with her. Let it go as apparently she has before.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Very confused about a Woman Friendship/More/Friendship then more? [ 4 Answers ]

So a few months ago a Woman started to talk to be at work and come to see me everyday, I never really noticed her before but after she took interest in me, I obviously did. All my work colleagues started to say that she likes me and that it is obvious and that I'm blind not to see it, I brushed...

Should I let go of our friendship? [ 3 Answers ]

Where do I start... ok... Myself, Karen and Donna were friends since secondary school. We all had the same group of friends and hung out together. Myself and Donna where a lot more close than myself and Karen. But during about 2nd year in school Karen Blanked me for no resaon and made things very...

When a friendship goes to far [ 12 Answers ]

Does anyone think that it's normal for a married man who's 35 to have a frienship with a 20 year old co worker girl for them to text page one another and call each other, also when the wife goes to the job and then she sees his wife and she gets very upset and storms out of the job and slams her...

Friendship is it over? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused:Hey recently my friend moved away to college, she lives a few hours away now so I don't get to see her that much, to top it off we've ended up kissing a few times when we were drunk its happened a lot of times over a space of about 6months, started we just hugged a lot then she stayed at...

Does he want more than friendship? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been friends with a guy for just over 4 months now, we met off the internet. He always texts me every week, and we usually go the movies and dinner. We get on really well together and have a lot of fun. The thing is, he's a very touchy feely guy and always has been for the time I've...

View more questions Search