Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    clairebearsport Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 07:08 PM
    A study of cell phones and the risk of brain cancer looked at a group of 469 people w
    The choices are:
    Observational study: prospective
    Observational study: retrospective
    Observational study: cross-sectional
    Experiment: matched pairs design
    Experiment: randomized block design
    Experiment: completely randomized design

I am very confused in my understanding of the different experiment types. Please help!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 07:30 PM
    Read this page and see if it comes clearer --

Experimental Design

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Are people in the program allowed to have cell phones to harass other people [ 29 Answers ]

Are people that are in the program allowed to have a cell phone to harass and threaten innocent people

Is it likely a 16 year old could have Brain Cancer? What age group does is likely? [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16, but I pretty much NEVER use a cell phone. I am a Hypochondriac, so I worry about my health a lot. Now I'm worried about brain cancer. I know that cancer can occur at any age, but certain types of cancer usually only strike the older. I tried looking on Google but I didn't find any thing...

Brain Cancer and Cell Phones [ 1 Answers ]

Recently, Ive read articles claiming the use of cell phones can greatly increase the risk for forms of brain cancer. Especially when held right up to the ear. Im 16 and had talked excessively on the phone for years. I read the risk diminishes at the age of 20 because the brain is then fully...

View more questions Search