Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    irvinebob Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 08:49 AM
    Eula toolbar on my dell lap top
    Every time I start my computer a full screen page appears with the message 'this page cannot be displayed etc. Is there any way of stopping this page appearing
    BenReilly Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

Feb 22, 2007, 06:27 PM
    Start the msconfig from Star --> Run and check if there are some entries you do not recognize. It is likely that a programm starts automatically when Windows boots up.
    Also check Start --> Programs --> Start up and in the registry editor under
    "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Cur rentVersion\Run" and
    "HKEY_LOCAL_User\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\Curren tVersion\Run"
    jay_1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by irvinebob
    every time I start my computer a full screen page appears with the message 'this page cannot be displayed etc. Is there any way of stopping this page appearing
    Go to this page and it will help u tutorials-ne.com >> ie >> page cannot be displayed... sometimes
    BenReilly Posts: 55, Reputation: 6

Feb 23, 2007, 02:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jay_1
    He never mentioned that his internet was'nt diplayed correctly. The way I understand it the computer starts up and displays a message automatically. The easiest way would be to get rid of the message popup.
    tyronebcookin Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 12:30 PM
    This is the easy way complete with pictures:
    Toolbar EULA: Toolbar EULA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toolbar EULA [ 20 Answers ]

This brings up a page which Welcomes me to my new Del PC. How do I get rid of it ? There is no close facility on the page and I drag To the bottom of the screen to lose it. Help please!

Help with my new Dell EULA toolbar [ 5 Answers ]

Dell computer has (blank) toolbar EULA with message"This program cannot display the website" how do I get rid of it?

Eula toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

The eula toolbar is on my dell computer how do I remove it. A pop-up of "the page cannot be displayed. How do I get rid of this?

Toolbar eula [ 3 Answers ]

When I first start my dell computer the toolbar eula pops up stating no connection to the internet I have wirless connection and I have good connection . I can't not get rid of this page how do I delete this froming coming on when I start my computer?

EULA Toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

When I turn on my Dell computer it tries to go to the internet and the EULA toolbar. I then get the message"This program cannot display the website." How do I get rid of it?

View more questions Search