Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jlopez53 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 10:52 AM
    Movie finder by description of a scene?
    It was a war scene and all I remember was that there was a pregnant lady on a small row boat and when she got off everbody was surprise because I think it was illegal and no one can can get pregnant?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Children of Men?
    Jlopez53 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2012, 05:58 PM
    Yes!! Thank you very much!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 06:10 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie description finder? [ 16 Answers ]

The movie I can't remember the name of is pretty old, about two teenage girls that go overseas somewhere and hook up with a guy and he gets them to smuggle dope in their backpack, they get caught and put in prison and eventually one girl gets out because her parents fight for her while the other...

Movie finder by description? [ 3 Answers ]

1960's movie about a father who hates his wife because she is mean and only stays with her because of their daughter.so he finds love with a high school sweetheart while on vacation where they meet up again and his daughter falls in love with the sweetheart son and the daughter gets pregenet.

Movie description finder? [ 5 Answers ]

The movie was about I think this girl and father. And there was a price that turned into a dog but still had human smarts. And the father somehow got 3 wishes. 1 was that he wished for a million dollars, but that money was taken from a bank. And another was that he wish that every time he opened...

View more questions Search