Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justchill64 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2012, 08:07 AM
    Should I ask her out, or give up on everything I have done so far
    One month ago, this girl and I got to know each other, we basically know everything or mostly everything about each other. She used to come to see me everyday until exams started to come up and then she just stop. So I texted her one day asking her on my birthday, that we should go out, and then she agreed, but after that we don't really talk that much like I said before exams came up.

All right since we haven't really spoken to each other lately, all we say is hi and bye. I am going to ask her out on a date to try and bring back some interest, do you think I should still ask her or not. I just want to know if I am wasting my time. PLEASE COMMENT AND HELP ME. I FEEL NOT LIKE MYSELF .

Wait I left something out, our exams are finished but she still doesn't come to see me anymore, and I always started the conversation when we text from the first day we met till now, BUT when we speak she always smiles and she loves my company.

Please comment on this, I am just so confused.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 1, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Of course you ask her out. In plenty of time and for a specific date. Can you join me on X day for X!!! If she cannot, smile and say that's your loss and move the conversation to something else.

Don't be confused, just pay attention as maybe your romantic notions are just her being friendly, but there is but one way to find out, and back in my day, females like a little chasing, but the males were never scared to chase, and take the risk of rejection.

That's your fear right? She isn't jumping at the chance to go out with you? That where your confusion comes from, fear, and frustration. Look guy, she wants to see what's on YOUR mind, without letting you know what's on hers, so find out, and be subtle, but direct. Patient but aggressive.

Then you will know if the chase is worth it or not. Its only a date, an opportunity, NOT a commitment. Nor is it a necessity. Just me, I don't waste a lot of time on romantic notions, but if she doesn't want to share a great time, then find some one that will.

Hell guy, you could have dated 30 females in the month you waited for her exams to be over. Stop limiting your own options, and opportunities. Have a plan B for yourself.
    Catherine23 Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 1, 2012, 09:14 AM
    It's better to try to ask her go out,then think after if she agreed to go out or she'd not.
    Nobody can tell you for sure if it'd be waisting your time or not...
    Let us know how things go.Good luck and be confident of yourself :)

Apr 1, 2012, 11:02 AM
    What do u think I feeling so unsure and insecure about this girl?
    One month ago, this girl and I got to know each other, we basically know everything or mostly everything about each other. She used to come to see me everyday until exams started to come up and then she just stop. So I texted her one day asking her on my birthday, that we should go out, and then she agreed, but after that we don't really talk that much like I said before exams came up.

All right since we haven't really spoken to each other lately, all we say is hi and bye. I am going to ask her out on a date to try and bring back some interest, do you think I should still ask her or not. I just want to know if I am wasting my time. PLEASE COMMENT AND HELP ME. I FEEL NOT LIKE MYSELF .

Wait I left something out, our exams are finished but she still doesn't come to see me anymore, and I always started the conversation when we text from the first day we met till now, BUT when we speak she always smiles and she loves my company.

Please comment on this, I am just so confused.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2012, 11:24 AM
    Ask her out - she'll either say yes or no and then you'll know where you stand.

I don't understand your confusion.

You asked her out and she agreed but you never followed up?

Apr 1, 2012, 12:30 PM
    Because we had exams
    Uber Member

Apr 1, 2012, 01:09 PM
    You don't leave the house during exams?

At any rate - ask her.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 1, 2012, 01:35 PM
    You either stop making excuses and ask her out or every girl in the future there will be a reason not to.

Apr 1, 2012, 06:02 PM
    Need help don't know anymore affecting confidence in myself

jukiera Posts: 29, Reputation: 5

Apr 2, 2012, 10:21 AM
    I think you should ask her out again, and try to bring the relationship back. On your date try and talk to her about your relationship. And see what happens from there.

Apr 3, 2012, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jukiera View Post
    I think you should ask her out again, and try to bring the relationship back. On your date try and talk to her about your relationship. And see what happens from there.
    She said yes and told me that it was because of her phone wasn't working and she was sick

Apr 7, 2012, 04:51 AM
    I wanted to know if this is a good sign or bad sign for things to come
    Alrite I asked her out she said yes, then she decided to spend like 2 hours with me befrore she had to go to her next class. Then next day, she decided to look for me and spent time with me for one hour, then she went with her friends to eat lunch.

So as I am naïve too these type of stuff, please tell me what does this mean

Ps. We are know a lot about each other

Umm we got to know each other one month ago and we were already close but due to unexplainable circumstances she couldn't see me but that was clarified , she missed school for the week.

And we are not a couple

But she still brings her friend around most of the time when I just want her
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 7, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Just be cool and friendly and see how the next few months go. She will be cautious, and so should you. Personally, as far as romance goes, at the beginning its all trial, and error, and an experiment that may fail, so don't get needy, and carried away by your own feelings of attraction. Nor pin high hopes on being a couple. What's left? Get to know her and have fun together. Not that easy with a chaperone though, but let me ask you of your culture so I do not over step tradition or custom with my advice.

I suspect she is waiting for something more planned, and formal as far as a REAL date goes, you know, something other than chatting/talking. But she gives off a friends only vibe from what you have written, and maybe you have to let your hair down and be a bit bolder, and confident in dealing with her.

It's a good sign that she even gives you face time, and that's an opportunity. But you better pay attention my friend, as no telling what's on her mind.
    Uber Member

Apr 7, 2012, 11:49 AM
    You keep saying you know everything (or all) about each other. What does that mean?

If you want to see her alone, tell her that. She's apparently unable to read your mind.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Teacher took my phone and won't give it back unless I give her $15.00? [ 5 Answers ]

Okay, today was a basketball game so all the students got out of class to watch it. Me and my friend didn't want to so me and her hid in the bathroom. I told her that me and another friend were having a fight and that she wouldn't stop texting and spreading rumors about me and a boy in my class. So...

My capacitor went out and they give me another that is smaller so they give me a 7.5 [ 1 Answers ]

Capacitor as well the old one only had one brown wire going to it so I know I hook the brown back to the 7.5 then do I run a jumper off the common on the other and tie it in to the other side of the 7.5

Can I give birth to a baby and give it away without my info on the birth certificate? [ 9 Answers ]

Im married and pregnant by someone else I do not want my name on the child's birth certificate

Can by boss give me a 1099 and then change his mind and give me a W-2? [ 2 Answers ]

I worked for over a year for an attorney who classified me as "contract" employee. Under the law, I was not a contract employee, but I needed the job and kept my mouth shut. The attorney is suffering from early onset Alzheimers and I quit the job. Now I can't get a correct 1099 and I've asked...

I don't want to give my boyfriend an std but he wants me to give him oral [ 8 Answers ]

I think I might have caught something from another guy that I had sex with even though we used protection and he said that he had been tested negative and my question is that is I do have something can I give it to my boyfriend from giving him head. I don't have soars in my mouth or anything but I...

View more questions Search