Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frances5152 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 08:13 AM
    International Divorce
    Hi,

I am a filipino national working in Saudi Arabia, I am married to a US national in Bahrain for 2 years, before we got married we are living together for 2 years and then decided to get married. After we get married he decided to work in italy and I decided to stay in Riyadh to finished my contract before following him in italy... now he has a girlfriend and she's pregnant and he wants a divorce... how I am going to start the process of divorce.
    NICKNAME Posts: 27, Reputation: 3

Jun 2, 2008, 01:55 AM
    Let him suffer ... don`t listen t him ..he must respect the relationship .. if h really loves you he won`t cheting you at all !!!

-----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

International Divorce [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got married to a New Zealander in 97 and stayed in New Zealand until April 06. We have been separated since 1/06 and I have been back in the states since. Does anyone know if there are any specific requirements for divorcing in California? We have no children, property to split, or...

International divorce [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I was married in Manila, my spouse is still there and I am in the States. What do I do/ what is the process for getting an international divorce? Thanks:(

International divorce [ 2 Answers ]

My husband is an American citizen; we now have a 4 months old son. He used to live in Haiti and there was married and had a son from that marriage. His son is now8 years old. He got divorced 5 years ago in Haiti as well. His ex-wife is now living in the US and is demanding financial support. The...

International divorce [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I have a few questions involving a divorce between an Australian - me - and my American wife. Background: I was living in the USA from '98 until March of this year when I left because my wife and I separated. We were married in April of 2002 and resided in New York until March of...

View more questions Search