Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kwatnee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 07:24 PM
    Movie title: Feather Fans/dancing
    I've been trying to remember what this movie was called. Sadly I only remember a few details. It was older, roughly the time that Marilyn Monroe was around. It was about 2 women, I think sisters, who moved to France to take up the family business as performers. It was burlesque-like dancing, with giant feather fans and such. They were uncomfortable with it at first and then gradually became very famous.

Thanks for any help!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 8, 2012, 08:32 AM
    Sounds like Gentlemen Marry Brunettes

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need the title of a music video with a young man dancing on the street who gets older [ 0 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a song from several years back. Don't remember the artist or name of the song, but it has an african american young man dancing on a street corner, as the video rocks on he gradually gets older and is dancing holes in his shoes and at the end I believe (but not sure)...

Dancing Ballerinas 80's Movie [ 4 Answers ]

There is a fantasy movie, real actors not cartoon. I think they were 12 or 14 sisters, who would sneak out of their fathers place every night, to dance in this enchanted forest. I think their slippers played a key part to the story. I think it's a semi musical, with male ballerinas, also. ...

Name of movie - factory worker dancing [ 1 Answers ]

I need the name of the movie where a factory worker starts dancing at the factory by using industrial objects to make the sound. The main factory worker's father doesn't want his son to dance. Saw this movie on TV about 5-10 years ago.

Title of Dancing Movie from the 1980's? [ 2 Answers ]

A group of kids move to NY, rent and fix up an apartment. They go into restaurants and put on a show and pass a hat around to earn money. They are trying to get into a dance contest. They end up meeting the wife of the man who originally wanted them in the contest (he has since passed away). She...

View more questions Search