Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    djmobi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2007, 07:55 AM
    Name this 80's film
    Hi Guys,

I am trying to find out the name of a movie (At least I think it was a movie) that I watched somewhere around the mid to late 80's. It was about a group of teenagers with special powers. All I can remember is that one of the lads could fire electricity out of his body, and the name of the film had something to do with Misfits, but I can't find anything on the web. Am I going mad or does anyone else remember this film?

Cheers

DJmobi
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Feb 21, 2007, 06:03 PM
    Misfits of Science (1985) (TV)
    djmobi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 06:54 AM
    That's brilliant thanks. I had actually found that on IMDB, but I had dismissed it because it said TV next to it and I was sure it was a movie

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's cartoon film [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I saw a movie when I was a kid, around mid 80's or perhaps early 90's. All I remember is it starts like a regular film and then turns into animation when the main boy crosses into another universe. I remember he travels in a red car and he might have an animal/pet with him. At one point, he...

80's Fantasy film [ 6 Answers ]

HELP! Ive been racking my brains for ages but can't find this film. All I can remember is a warrior type dude in the forest searching for a ring of power (I think) & he finds this small hut inhabited by dwarf type people. He's inside & they give him this special drink which they get from a small...

80's children's film [ 7 Answers ]

Im really sorry for the brief description but its drivingme crazy! Im 22 now so I must have watched this film around 88 - 94 prehaps all I remember is that there is agirland she has llong dark hair prehaps in a taxi goinginto a tall block of flats, she may be with someone in the taxi. When she gets...

Trying to find 80's film [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to find this film for years now, can't really remember a lot about it just that its about 2 boys who are on a school trip and they run away and get on a boat or raft and paddle to an island where they meet a convict (maybe 2) and they try and hide from him, and I remember a little...

Animated Film Of The 80's [ 2 Answers ]

This One Is Partly Animated And Partly Not, All I Remember Is This Little Boy That Ends Up Going Down Into The Ocean Or Just A Lake Or Whatever And It Is This New Land And He Has So Much Fun, I Can't Remember I Think He Might Have Became A Fish But Maybe Not, But He Had This Magical Day In The...

View more questions Search