Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 6, 2012, 05:35 PM
    When a married man acts jealous is he really jealous?
    Mm acts jealous when he sees me around another guy.He stays around yo hear what I'm satin he's stopped one guy from texting ne.Could he really be jealous.or is it Luke a trophy type possession thing? So man sleeping with same mistress couple yrs don't have a jealous bone when it comes to her?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 6, 2012, 05:50 PM
    Not all men are the same, many men are very very jealous. A man that cheats can still be jealous, since it is OK in his mind for him to cheat but not someone else.
    lisa1471 Posts: 181, Reputation: 1
    -

Apr 6, 2012, 06:07 PM
    Even when it comes to his mistress though can he be jealous?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Why this married man acts this way towards me? He is very strange... HELP! [ 37 Answers ]

Well, I will try to be as brief as possible. I know there are a lot of questions about married men and cheaters but my story is a little different. I met this man, that goes to my work, 1 year ago. He was always very respectful, so much that I didn't like him at all, I thought he was gay, lol....

How do I stop being jealous? Is this being jealous? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend sent messages to guys do I have the right to be jealous? And when I ask her she make it out of fight saying I do not trust her. What is it?

Jealous of my man! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been dating my boyfriend for about a year and a few months ago we started having a long distance relationship (due to school) and we are planning on moving in together in 2-3 years. During this time I am working Mon-Fri - 12 hours a day. So weekends I am to dead to do anything. He...

How can I communicate with a jealous insecure man [ 7 Answers ]

How can I communicate with my boyfriend, he's jealous and insecure and wants me to be around him all the time. Rarely do I spend time with family or friends and when I do he wants to know every detail , but when he ask his hyper ming has already imagined that I have done something sneaky and...

Dating married man... He's jealous [ 22 Answers ]

I've been seeing a marreid man for 7 months but he yday asked me if I'd been seeing an acquaintance of his. How dare he? I told him he's taking his juealousy to the utmost level of wrong. He swears he's not jealous. Do they all seem to be possessive, controlling, & in denial of their jealousy?

View more questions Search