Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jatranamit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 6, 2012, 02:07 AM
    If we start a business which is best business in low investment
    Hi,

Amit
    I want to start my own new business. Though I don't have much capital to invest, as I am working but don't have enough savings to invest in business. I don't know if its weird to ask whether there could be something like business and done without investing?
    Actually any business needs lots of investment in material, taking a shop, etc. Which becomes a really costly affair. I don't have so much money, yet in order to fight the difficulty that my family is in, I need loads of money, that too in a short period. This is not attainable by doing a job paying 25,000 to 30,000 a month.
    If you could please suggest what business should I take up which fulfills my needs, I'd ever appreciate that.
    Will wait for a reply soon
    Thanks and Regards

Check out some similar questions!

Which business to start with low investment in handloom [ 1 Answers ]

Hi,my name ajit singh from panipat.in my city many shops and factories of handloom are running.. so I also want do bussines in handloom line.what I do?here make all home furnishing variety... I have only 50 to 60 thousand... Please give me any bussines about this line.. Thanks

I want to start a business with low investment? [ 0 Answers ]

How can select a new venture how can start a new venture with low investment

How can start new business with low investment or no investment? [ 2 Answers ]

What are businees which work on present trend with low investment which yield profit?

Ideas to start a business with low or no investment. [ 2 Answers ]

I have done my mba and have 3yrs of marketing & sales experience. I would like to start my own business with low or no investment. At present am working with Paint industry, promoting & selling wall putty.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.